Brian holds a General Securities License in almost all of the states. He is also a Registered Principal, supervising other advisors. He got a crash course in financial management at age 16 when he took on the full responsibility of his family’s house hold after the passing of his father. Although his father left the family on shaky financial ground, within two years Brian singlehandedly paid off all car loans and credit card debt. It was this situation that piqued his life-long interest in financial management. His career includes the following:
- 1971-1979: Jr. Pressman New York Times; Daily News; SUNY Farmingdale & Hofstra University; doing Financial Planning as well
- 1979-1987: Owner/Publisher Manhattan Pennysaver
- 1987-1990: Advisor with Thomson McKinnon Securities and Prudential Securities.
- 1990-1995: Senior Vice President Chemical Bank Investment Services, Inc.;
- Advisory Council, Chemical Investments; Advisory Council Putnam Investments; Advisory Council Rochester Mutual Funds; 1810 Club, Hartford Life Insurance
- 1995-1996: Vice President with Chase Manhattan after merger with Chemical Bank
- 1996 – Present: Started Barons Financial Securities with American Portfolios Financial Services, Inc.; Registered Principal, IAR with American Portfolios Advisors; member of Registered Financial Consultants